Design Your Own Planner System
DIGITAL PRODUCT- 2 Editable PDF Pages and 2 PDF Pages
Do you want to to do it yourself? If you are a DIY-er, this is for you! This download can add the finishing touches to your own planning system.
The letter sized (8.5″ x 11″) sheets are both printable AND are editable PDFs. This means that you can use the printable forms two ways. Print them to use along with your favorite planner pens inside of your created teacher binder or planner. If you’d prefer, type your text right on the record sheet since each is a PDF with fillable text boxes! Now, you can write even more once they are inside of your planner. You decide!
Included in your file is a lined notebook paper spread (not editable). Print off as many as you’d like for your notes.
Complete your planner system with other DIY planner files. Visit the Digital Product section of my shop!
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It is a PRINTABLE PRODUCT. Nothing will be shipped to you. You will need to print the record sheets. These are EDITABLE PDFs (except bonus note pages). You can download the product and add text using the free Acrobat Reader program at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Included in this file:
*1 page “About Me” Record Sheet. Here is a place for your useful websites, important data, access codes or passwords. Type in the fillable text boxes or print and write. Print off as many as you need.
*1 page “Master Schedule Record Sheet. Write down your weekly course schedule. This would be very useful for a substitute teacher visiting your class!
* Bonus 2 Lined Note Page Spread (not editable).
With digital products, please note:
* Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
* You will not be receiving a physical product. This is a digital download that YOU will need to print.
* You will receive your link for download as soon as payment is processed.
* You will need Adobe Reader, a free software program, to open the PDF files, print and edit text. You may download the software at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
* For best results, do not scale your images. Make sure “actual size” or 100% is chosen in your printer dialogue box. Also, if you do not want white margins, make sure you have the “full bleed” setting enabled. Not all printers are capable of this function.
* Your file is for personal use only. It is not for sharing or commercial use.
* Unfortunately, I lack the tech savvy skills needed to address printer specific questions or troubleshooting 😉